Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PROJECT: Secret penpal scavenger hunt

After a long wait, finally today is the day of reveal The secret penpal scavenger hunt. I still waiting yet for my parcel and I think that mine don't arrived yet to my secret penpal. Anyway I want to show you what I sent to her... :)
Well as you know the dinamic of this amazing project is find or create 5 of 10 objects for your partner, you can choose what objects you want to send. In my case I choosed:
**The City Explorer's Kit
**Something that represent you
**The Postal Freak's Kit
**The Bad Day Survival Kit
**Something not square or rectangular
I put all the stuff in a little box full of stars... ^^ I hope she enjoys everything, And I wait to meet my secret penpal soon. As I said before I enjoy a lot been part of this project! I can wait for the next round! :) 
 have a nice week!  xxoo, ely.

10 comments:

  1. Ely thanks for sharing!! (you can put your link in my blogpost, there's a widget if you want) You sent really pretty things and I'm sure you-know-who will like it :D Let's hope your package arrives soon, I can't wait to see what you got! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh everything is so pretty! Your partner is going to love everything ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she'll go bananas over this parcel especially the stationery because everything looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that is so great! I'm sure the person you sent it too will be veeerrrry pleased with this package! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing package! I hope you will get yours soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Your package looks great! They're going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. que bonito se ve el paquete :D morirá de felicidad :D

    ReplyDelete