Thursday, March 14, 2013

Instagram III

Hi guys! How are you the last days, I'm so happy to show you my recently activity on instagram, now I dont have outgoing mail, maybe tomorrow! I'm writing, traveling and eating a lot of new stuff!  I'm proving new things, I try new design, new drawings, new styles. Always is better a change the routine for a while. Dont you think?
I introduce you to Romulo, my new friend and a buttom that I sent the last week, maybe one of my favorites!
 :) this is one of the photos that I took in Mexico City. Great stories!
Here is an exposition about what happen in Mexico this days, mad and sad.
My new breakfast, I try 7 Blossoms tea, its so good I have to say.
See you soon, have a great time. xxx, ely.
P.S. Happy Birthday to Fab.

2 comments:

  1. Something arrived in the mail today!!! Yes, that awesome owl button!! I LOVE IT! Tu amigo Romulu me parece robusto, pero inocente :-) Es muy mono! Y no sé qué pasó en Mexico, si quieres contarme, estaré agradecida (?) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm so happy, tenia miedo de que se perdiera! En México pasan muchas cosas malas, pero también ocurren cosas muy buenas todos los días! Nada para preocuparse. :)

      Delete