Saturday, March 23, 2013

Incoming mail from USA, Holland and China.

Hello my dear readers, this week I received peculiar and lovely mail, started for this letter of my new penpal from Holland, she's Floor, and is new in penpaling stuff, anyway she sent me a really pretty letter! I love the vintage postcard and the envelope is just awesome, also she includes a tea bag and tiny stickers. 
 That same day I received this letter of China, was a direct swap coming from Postcrossing. I love panda's postcards. They are soooo cute!
 Then after a long while, I received this charming parcel from Megan in USA, everything's handmade! I love her style, so vintage and rural... and that tea bag was maked for her and smells so good!
Today I received another letter but I forgot take a picture... and know what!? it's from my lovely grandpa in Germany! :D I hope you have a great weekend, I'll going to enjoy a lot the next week because I have vacations and means so much mail, and movies and draws, and blabla! :D
a lot of kisssssses from Mexico, ely.

3 comments: