Thursday, January 3, 2013

Outgoing Mail & a little bit of Mexico :)

I finally sent some postcards and small gifts to my penpals! I'm still on my trip, hoping to you have a good start to the year. Here some pictures of my trip and of course my outgoing mail!

I really enjoy and love this place so much that I would not ever go! I have more days here, so maybe I go to sent more mail I dont know yet. Anyway ^^ I miss u too, I know that the mail was insane this days but I really hope that all my letters  will arrive well, And yours reach me soon.
Love from Mexico city, ely.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the dog stamps! <3 Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que Alegría!! Ver tanto color y mucho Trabajo. Felicitaciones!!
    Saludos y buen Año!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute letters! Have a great trip (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh que hermosas postales, la de las muñecas es una maravilla y también la del atardecer con el volcán en el fondo. Me encantan :D por cierto, aún no llega mi carta?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely postcards, so colorful. I always think of colors when I think of Mexico:) I love the dog stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola! Me encantan los sellos del cocker. Además, tienes postales muy bonitas.
    xx

    Chelo
    http://lettersandpostcardsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like fun! Have great trip!:)

    ReplyDelete