Friday, December 21, 2012

21.12.12 and my Moleskine

Hello everyone! How are you in this epic day? I hope happy after the panic ^^ don't worry about that, my ancestors, the mayans didn't have time to finish the calendar so... dont worry about that thing ^^ anyway the day is so calm here in my country it's 3:20 am, I cant sleep so, I decide to post some for you, and here is my moleskine, My mail is so calm, this weird week passed just with a couple of postcards (snif) and three letters that I sent, sadly I forgot take a picture. 




happy weekend! xxxxoo, ely.

9 comments:

  1. I knew nothing was going to happen today,It's 4:44 pm now and everything is just perfectly normal and will continue to be.
    Those paintings or drawings are so beautiful!!!!I love all the four especially that pink one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful works. I love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over here in Belgium it's 1:50pm now and in a couple of hours it will be over... At least according to the media. But the world isn't going to end before you get your mail from me :) I hope you receive it soon! Happy holidays dear Ely!

    P.S. Qué lindo el búho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made really nice pages. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your drawings are so amazing!:) Who said you were less talented?? I'm not talented at all, so you can't be less talented!:D Ha! You are very talented, actually!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your art :D these are amazing things

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que creativa!! Me encantan todos!!
    Feliz Navidad!

    ReplyDelete