Saturday, August 11, 2012

beautiful letters from beautiful people!! ^^

Just two letters more for ending this amazing mail week!! ^^ 
this from my new penpal Fab ^^ in Italy of course! I really loveeee the stationery is awesome, the little panda bear looks cute ^^ and a postcard for my collection ^^ thank you fab!! I reply you very soon!  


 And this is from Correspondence club! Anne is a lovely pen pal! I really like swap things with Anne because she always surprised me with the topics who she chose for her letters! ^^ This time are Butterflies! yaii!! :)


Well I finish this week in a great mood! ^^ And monday I go back to school... ^^ All my best wishes for you ^^ 
xxoo ely. 

5 comments:

  1. Much lovely mail you have got:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh such cute mail!!! I'll try to reply to your mail asap, but it's been so busy! Have fun going back to school :) It can't be that bad, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mail is so cute! I loved the creativity you put into the card you sent me!


    I also wanted to let you know that I've awarded your blog with the Liebster Award! Please check out my post here http://feedotbee.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy my letter made it to you! :) I'll wait for your reply, I'm sure it will be colorful and creative as usual, oh and I hope my poor spanish was understandable ahah <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. do you like butterflies that much? I have some stickers laying around here, but I don't particularly like them and don't think I'll ever use them, so if you would like, I could add them to the letter I'm sending you :) Please let me know!

    ReplyDelete