Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Incoming mail from USA and India

Heello again my dear people! How are you this week!? Mine really good I started with this lovely mail yesterday, from The love parcel, Miranda is a genious, I love this girl! I was really worried about her letter but finally is with my, thank you so much my dear! 
Then some days ago I received a letter from my New Penpal Anna, she's a lovely person who send me a lot of ephemera stuff... thank you Anna, I enjoyed a lot reading your letter! 
 And this one is from Ammit! I really miss you boy! Thank you for the card and the envelope full of stamps as always!
Lots of love, ely!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking at your blog through out the year and have admired the posts.
    Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and look forward to seeing you in 2014 through the blog!

    happy holidays.
    Ria
    mallardtrailmail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete