Sunday, February 17, 2013

Incoming mail from USA, Poland, Russia, Japan, Lithuania, France and China.

I should upload my incoming mail more often before they make a big post like this, anyway I have a great time reading all this letters, and the goodies are awesome, I have to admit, I enjoy alot exchange this kind of letters with all my penpals. :)
This postcards comes from Russia and Poland.
 This kawaii letter is from Crystal in USA, I always say the same but I really love her stationery a lot!.
 Then this letter is from Aya in Japan, she sent me three awesome postcards for my collection, and the stamps are really cute! thank you Aya, I'll reply you soon!
 I received this letter from Mony in Lithuania, at saturday, she sent me a postcard, a photo of her and some bus tickets ^^ thank you Monika! I'll reply you this week!
 I have to admit that a letter by Mary is the best piece of random art, when the postman comes to me with a letter from her I imagine a lot of posibilities and this is a prove of it, mary sent me two awesome random cards and her letter. Thank you mary, always that I think in reply you makes me feel creative ^^
After so long I finally got this postcard from Vero of her holidays in France, so cute stamp!

Happy mail week! ^^ I have to say that make the parcel for Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt is too fun! I have almost finish my package! I saw some photos of other parcels and looks so pretty awesome! I cant wait to received mine! what about you? ^^  all my best wishes, ely.

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That postcard took for EVER to arrive! can't believe it!! I thought it was lost.
    Did you ever get my letter? :/

    hugs,
    Vero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha aún no llega pero espero que en estos días este llegando junto con un par de cartas que también espero! No te preocupes, seguro llega pronto! ^^ besitos nena!

      Delete
  2. Oh, las postales de Rusia y Polonia son preciosas... You're a lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing the Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt, too! I can't wait to see what everybody gets.

    I love your blog, by the way. *Now your newest follower via greader and Instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those letters, and postcards are great! I will have to take pictures of my letters, I always forget to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much mail! My inbox has been quite empty lately, but I'm glad yours have been eating a lot ;)
    I'm happy you're enjoying the Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt and I'm so curious to see what you've put together :D

    PS: I'll send your letter on monday <3
    xx Fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg!A lot of beautiful items^^

    ReplyDelete